PT NORTH KINGDOM GROUP

JOB VACANCY IN KUTA BALI
DENPASAR

FACE TO FACE MARKETING
( IN BALI )

Job Description

Chairunisa Muharani, 24 yrs

Fresh graduate, STIE Tribuana, Jakarta

This is the first time I join this industry, I never done any sales & marketing before. I used to study Economic & Literature. The system in this company is “AMAZING”, on my first 3 weeks I could win a competition and I got brand new Samsung Galaxy Note, that is so fantastic. I trust the system of the company and I know there is a big opportunity for me to grow become business people. 

 

WE ARE OPENING NEW OFFICE IN BALI WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE CHAIRUNISA

 

Requirements :

- Lives in BALI

- Love face to face communication

- Professional appearance and good communication skill

- Career minded and business mentality

- Team Player and strong solo performer

- On Target Earnings based on 100% achievement

- Immediate starters are prefered

 

If you think you have the requirements start sending your resume & CV now to :

 

North Kingdom Group

Kuta Central ParkRiverside, Blok RS-17

Jl. Patih Jelantik

Kuta, BALI

 

www.northkingdomgroup.com

LAMAR_SEKARANG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OS HRS SDN BHD

Lowongan Kerja PT. D&D Packaging Indonesia

HAYS